Currently, the best Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 loadouts consist of four of the most popular weapons in the game. These include the EM2 and the Vanguard XM4 assault rifles, the FARA 83, and the Marco 5.
In addition, players can use two custom primary weapons. Building your game with the best loadout will help you carry yourself and your team while playing Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. Keep reading for all the best loadouts in both Warzone and the Pacific meta.
Best Loadouts in Warzone
- The M4 rifle is the most accessible and reliable assault rifle in Warzone 2. It has a decent magazine and vertical recoil, so it’s perfect for mid-range combat. It can be upgraded with powerful attachments to become a formidable weapon.
- The EBR-14 is a portable sniper rifle with AR qualities. It’s a bit harder to use than an assault rifle, but it packs a powerful punch. It’s a great sniper rifle for taking out enemies in a single shot, so long as you can trigger it fast enough. It’s a good sniper for a player who wants to snipe enemies and then sneak in to attack from a flank.
- RAAL MG is the best LMG in Warzone 2.0. It’s capable of devastating firepower on large maps and can be used as an overall weapon in the game. It’s also a good weapon for squad play and duo play.
- A sniper rifle can be useful in Warzone 2.0, especially in duo or squad play. The most common sniper in Warzone is the Signal 50, but it isn’t the most powerful. It’s also a good choice for players who want to find out what’s on the other side of the map. It’s also good for ground loot.
- LMGs are also good in Warzone 2.0. They can be combined with RPG-7 and RPG-7 SMGs and can be used in a variety of different ways. The best LMG loadouts are those that have the right attachments.
What Are The Best Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 Loadouts in Warzone Pacific?
Whether you are a pro or not, it’s good to know the best Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 loadouts in the Pacific meta. These loadouts will help you dominate the competitive meta and gain an advantage over time.
- The XM4 is a very versatile weapon and is a great all-rounder. It’s also mobile, which is great for the competitive meta. It’s also an excellent sniper support weapon. There are three ways to build this weapon, and if you’re playing in Warzone, it’s definitely worth considering.
- Bren has a ridiculous amount of damage, but it’s also very easy to control. It also has an incredible range.
- The MP-40 SMG weapon has been one of the most popular guns in Warzone since the game’s launch. It’s a great all-around weapon and has picked up even more damage since the Warzone moved to Caldera.
- The Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle is another weapon that’s taken off since the game’s move to Caldera. It’s a powerful weapon that can deal with one-shot kills in almost any situation.
- The M13B is a great all-around weapon that’s good at long-range engagements. It also offers good hip-fire accuracy. The recoil is also very low. The M13 can be converted into a low-recoil laser.
- The PPSh-41 is a great gun for close-range engagements. It’s extremely accurate, has a good fire rate, and has manageable recoil. The PPSh-41 is also a great secondary weapon and will remain a strong part of the Caldera arsenal.
- There are other guns on the list, but the ones that are the most popular are the Armaguerra 43, Bren, and the XM4. If you’re new to Warzone, it’s important to pick one of these weapons to help you get started.
Best ways to improve your loadout in Cal of Duty: Warzone 2.0
Choosing the best Warzone 2.0 loadout depends on your style of play and your experience with different weapon classes. The most effective weapon is often the one that works in a variety of situations. There are several great options for close-range combat and long-range fights.
- One of the best ways to improve your loadout is to use attachments to reduce recoil and speed up your average time-to-kill. Some attachments are more important than others. Some are useful to have if you’re moving through a tight area, while others are helpful for traveling through a wide-open desert.