Blooket is a website that allows teachers to create fun and exciting learning games for their students. Teachers can create quizzes, homework assignments, and reviews on Blooket. The Blooket library also features a wide range of games and puzzles to keep students interested. However, in order to play Blooket, you must first know how to join a game.
Blooket is a very fun and educational platform. Students are able to gain access to hundreds of curated educational topics. They can read and take notes while answering questions. Your child will learn important skills such as math, science, and creative writing by playing.
How to Join a Blooket Game?
If you want to join a game in Blooket, you must have an account. However, you can still join games even if you don’t have an account. It’s actually easy; using a code can help you to join a live game on the Blooket platform, but you should be careful when using it. Here are the instructions on how to join a Blooket game:
- First, you’ll need to sign up for an account on the Blooket website. Signing up is free. Next, you’ll be asked to choose an avatar and a nickname. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to access the main page and start playing.
- Now that you’ve created your account, you’ll be ready to join a live game on the Blooket website. Click the “Join a Game” button on the right side of the Blooket logo.
- Next, you’ll be asked to enter a valid Blooket Game ID. Typically, your teacher will give you an official Blooket code. But you can also find codes online. Some codes have an expiration date, so it’s important to check before you use one.
- When you’re ready to join a Blooket game, click the arrow on the right-hand side of the screen. This will take you to a screen that lets you choose a question set. Select the one you want and then follow the directions below.
- After you’ve chosen your questions, you’ll need to save them. You can set the speed at which the questions are shown, which can help ease student stress. Also, the questions can be in random order.
- The host of the game will begin the session when you are ready. But don’t leave the session before it’s over. If you decide to quit, you can easily reschedule it. Remember to request new session codes from your teacher if you need to reschedule.