Having a huge arsenal is important in the newest explosive third-person shooter game, Evil West. Here is the Evil West weapon list that allows you to discover all the ranked weapons in the game.
Developed by Flying Wild Hog, Evil West is a third-person shooter game that puts players in the midst of a bloody western world. It’s an action game that puts you in the shoes of a battle-hardened cowboy named Jesse Rentier, who is tasked with protecting the land from vampires and other unnatural monsters. The game is set in an alternate history, and Jesse must find a way to take down the bloodsuckers.
The game’s combat system also requires players to combine melee and ranged attacks, and the weapons in the game include a strong boomstick, a fast revolver, and a heavy shotgun. Each weapon can be upgraded by finding money. Special weapons, such as the Rentier Gauntlet, enable players to perform serial punch combos. Here’s the list of all weapons in the Evil West:
Evil West Ranked Weapon List
- Zapper: The Zapper can stun enemies and act as a shield, giving players more maneuverability. It serves as a shield and is a great weapon if you’re looking to avoid incoming attacks.
- X-Box: It’s a ranged weapon that can be useful for most enemies, but it can’t be used as a close-quarters weapon.
- Explosive Bundles: Standard grenades in the game
- Scorcher: It’s just a flamethrower.
- Broomstick: A melee-centered weapon.
- Rifle: It can be used to target enemies and shoot them from a distance
- Pistol: It can be used to shoot a barrage of bullets.
- Shotgun: A high-effective weapon at close range.
- The Crippling Rod: It offers to breathe damage and a stun attack. You can use it alone or with other characters.
- Rapid-fire crossbow
- Gatling gun
- The Rentier Gauntlet: It allows you to create a serial punch combo, and it also allows you to create lightning effects.
- In addition, players will have access to dynamite and lightning weaponry.