If you want to download Friday Night Funkin Chromebook version, this guide may help you. Friday Night Funkin is one of the best indie games of 2021 so far. Although FNF is playable on the browser, you may also want to download the game on your PC. As you know, FNF is currently downloadable for only Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. So, it’s easy to download FNF on devices with these operating systems. What about Chromebooks? Here is a Friday Night Funkin Chromebook download guide for Chromebook owners.
Friday Night Funkin is a rhythm game where you’ll have a rhythm battle with a few guys who are not cool with you -boyfriend- dating your girlfriend. If you are unfamiliar with the Friday Night Funkin, you can find more on Game Review – Friday Night Funkin article.
How To Get Friday Night Funkin on Chromebook?
Friday Night Funkin is currently available for only devices with Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. You can also play the game on your browser without download Friday Night Funkin. If you have a Windows, macOS, or Linux device, you can find FNF download links on Friday Night Funkin Download PC article.
Friday Night Funkin Chromebook Download Steps
As you can see, it’s easy to download and play FNF on Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy to download and play Friday Night Funkin on Chromebook as these devices. You have to follow some steps to download FNF Chromebook.
Before you start to apply Friday Night Funkin Chromebook Download steps, make sure you have the Linux application on your Chromebook. Otherwise, you can’t do any of the Friday Night Funkin Chromebook Download steps.
Step 1 – Download Friday Night Funkin Windows 32 Bit
In the first step, you should download FNF Windows 32 Bit version; otherwise, FNF will not open on your Chromebook. You have to download “funkin-windows-32bit.zip” from the link under the heading Friday Night Funkin Download on the itch.IO.
Step 2 – Open Terminal on Your Chromebook and Start Coding
Once “funkin-windows-32bit.zip” is downloaded on your Chromebook, you have to move it to where the Linux file is located. After this, you can now open the Terminal from Menu by typing “Terminal” to the search box. Once the Terminal is opened, you can now start to copy the following commands and paste them to the Terminal, respectively.
- sudo dpkg –add-architecture i386
- sudo apt update
- sudo apt install libjpeg62 libnss-mdns:i386 libglu1-mesa:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libcapi20-3:i386 libfontconfig1:i386 libgsm1:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 libmpg123-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libosmesa6:i386 libpulse0:i386 libsane:i386 libv4l-0:i386 libxcomposite1:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxml2:i386 libxslt1.1:i386 wine
- unzip funkin-windows-32bit.zip
- wine Funkin.exe
Notes: For those who don’t know how to install it, here some notes.
- You have to hit Enter after pasting each command to the Terminal.
- After the third command, it’ll ask you to do you want to continue; you should press “y” and continue to install some staff.
- Once the fourth command is run, you’ll see a pop-up on your screen that asks you to choose an operating system, and you have to choose Windows 10.
- The fifth command will unpack the downloaded “funkin-windows-32bit.zip” and the sixth command will launch the Friday Night Funkin on your Chromebook.
To find more about Friday Night Funkin or other games you like, Stay Tuned To Lawod.