Starsilver is one of the rare resources in Genshin Impact, and here are Starsilver locations where you can get this ore.
Starsilver ore, which appeared with the Dragonspine update to Genshin Impact, was not used much. But Starsilvers are a very useful ore, especially in situations like the one below.
- Starsilver ore is one of the few elements that is ideal for the “Five Flushes Of Fortune” event.
- You will need Starsilver to be able to transform Rosaria into a physical carry by using Dragonspine Spear. Starsilvers also greatly compliments Rosaria’s Cryo Vision and powerful auto attacks.
- You will need 50 of Starsilver ore to craft Snow-Tombed Starsilver. Snow-Tombed Starsilver can be crafted only after finding all the Ancient Carvings found in Dragonspine.
- You will need 50 of Starsilver and other materials to craft Frostbearer. It can be also crafted only after reaching level 10 at Frost Bearing Tree by collecting Crimson Agate.
- You can forge Warming Bottle by leveling up the Frostbearing Tree found in the Dragonspine to Level 4. To forge it, you need 2 Starsilver per bottle.
Starsilver Locations And Respawn Times
You can identify Starsilver locations from the map below and collect them. You can find Starsilvers in the Dragonspine area.
Starsilvers respawn as Crystal Chunk and White Iron Chunk. However, this is not a daily respawn, instead, they respawn every 2 days. In other words, you will be able to find a new Starsilver in the place of the Starsilver that you visit and collect every two days.