Here is Goose Goose Duck all roles guide that you can get information about all the roles in Among Us alternative, Goose Goose Duck.
Goose Goose Duck is a social deduction game that is a great alternative for Among Us. Especially if you are playing with more than 10 friends. Cause it supports up to 16 players. So although it is a copy of the Among Us, it is better than Among Us in some points.
One of the most remarkable features of Goose Goose Duck is that you can do different game strategies through Special Roles. These roles have certain characteristics that give you advantages, disadvantages or completely change your goals. You can find a list of Goose Goose Duck All Roles below.
- Duck: Work together with other Ducks to disguise yourselves as Geese and eliminate them.
- Geese: Complete tasks to finish a round before the Ducks eliminate your fellow geese.
Special Duck Roles
- Cannibal Duck: A Duck that can eat corpses.
- Silencer Duck: A Duck that can mute Geese.
- Morphling Duck: A Duck that can impersonate other players.
- Lover Duck: Has a bond in life with another bird.
Special Goose Roles
- Bounty Goose: Provides rewards if this goose is eliminated first.
- Mechanic Goose: The only type of Goose that can use vents.
- Vigilante Goose: The only type of Goose that can execute other players.
- Technician Goose: The only type of goose that can detect sabotages.
- Medium Goose: A Goose that can see the ghosts of eliminated Geese.
- Canadian Goose: Anyone that kills a Canadian Goose automatically self-reports.
- Sheriff Goose: A Goose that can kill anyone except Geese.
- Lover Goose: Has a bond in life with another bird.
Alternative Bird Roles
- Vulture: Eat corpses of murdered geese to win.
- Dodo Bird: Act suspicious or useless enough to make other players vote you out to win.