Holofunk Mod FNF or Hololive Funkin is a Friday Night Funkin Mod that replaces FNF characters with VTubers currently and previously associated with Hololive Production. If you are a fan of the Hololive characters, this huge mod consist of four FNF Weeks could be your favorite.
What Is Friday Night Funkin?
Let’s remind Friday Night Funkin’ for those who never heard. Friday Night Funkin, or most commonly known as FNF, is a rhythm-based indie game developed by Newground users Ninjamuffin99. Friday Night Funkin, AKA FNF, is an open-sources game, and for this reason, everyone can make a mod to this game. I believe FNF mods are holding the game alive and make it more popular every day.
Developed by Keaton Hoshida, Holofunk Mod FNF is a Friday Night Funkin Mod that brings many Hololive Production characters to the FNF universe.
Holofunk is currently an FNF Mod with Hololive characters and brand new songs until Week 4. But this mod is constantly updated by the Holofunk team, and new characters are added to Hololive Funkin.
Mano Aloe is the protagonist in this massive FNF Mod consist of 4 Weeks. In other words, Mano Aloe replaces the Boyfriend, and Momosuzu Nene replaces the Girlfriend. Let’s see the other Hololive characters who replace the original FNF characters.
When we look at the antagonists of Hololive Funkin,
- Mori Calliope is the main antagonist of Week 1 called Rapping Reaper by replacing Daddy Dearest,
- Gawr Gura & Watson Amelia becomes the antagonists of Week 2 called Spooky Holoen Month by replacing Skid and Pump,
- Akai Haato replaces Monster in this mod pack, and becomes second antagonist of Spooky Holoen Month. You can play against her with the last song of Spooky Holoen Month called Haachama.
- Shishiro Botan is the main antagonist of Week 3 named White Lion and replaces Pico from original Friday Night Funkin.
- Kiryu Coco is last antagonist who replaces Mommy Mearest in the Week 4 called Kiryu Clan Forever.
Holofunk Mod FNF also includes three songs in each FNF Week except Kiryu Clan Forever Week cause it contains four songs.
- Live Again, RIP, and Callibattle in the Rapping Reaper Week
- Sharkventure, Mythbuster, and Haachama in the Spooky Holoen Month Week
- Botan, Lalion, and Poi in the White Lion Week
- Friday Night, Cinderella, Gangimari, and Hands in the Kiryu Clan Forever Week
- Bonus: Weather Hackers, playable on Freeplay in the fifth version of the Holofunk Mod.
Holofunk Mod FNF Online
You can now play Holofunk Mod FNF online without needing a download below. Playing the mod on the browser could be the best option for those who don’t have enough space for such games.
It will be downloaded on RAM, and as soon as you close this page, it will be deleted. Also, the loading time of the following FNF mod may vary depending on your internet speed. If the download is stuck, please refresh the page.
Holofunk Mod FNF Download
Although you can play the Holofunk Mod FNF on the browser, you might still want to play Hololive Funk by downloading it to follow updates closer. You can download the mod on the main platforms of the FNF Mods GameBanana.
To discover more FNF Mods and characters in the Friday Night Funkin universe, stay tuned to Lawod by making sure that you allow the browser notifications and adding Lawod’s FNF Mods Extension on your browser.