If you’re playing Punch Club 2 and looking to make some money for your boxing career, you can take on a Police Workforce Duty job. But be warned, it’s not easy, and you could lose your job if you don’t do it well. Luckily, we’re here to help you learn everything you need to know to become a great policeman.
Just like the real world, Punch Club 2 is fast-paced and time-consuming, and you need to effectively manage your life to succeed in it. This includes managing your finances, balancing training and work, and completing quests to gain access to new fighting schools, combat moves, and more. Here’s our Punch Club 2 police job guide to get you started on your quest for glory in the game.
Tips For Police Job in Punch Club 2
Being a policeman in Punch Club 2 isn’t easy, that’s for sure. You have to plan and prepare if you wanna do it right. Lucky for you, We’ve got some tips that’ll make your job easier:
- To perform well at your job as a police officer, it’s a good idea to arrive at the gym early to get some exercise before starting work. Just be sure not to be more than 20 minutes late.
- Keep your energy bar full and rage levels high to increase your efficiency while on duty. You can see your energy bar next to your picture in the top left corner of the screen. When your rage is high, your work efficiency goes up.
- You can also increase your efficiency by using the “Slogger” effect, which you can unlock after watching the first tape with Henry.
- Some players have found that the “Barbell Sprint” effect can also help you move around the city more quickly.
- During your shift, it’s recommended that you do three rounds of patrolling on the city streets and one round of paperwork. This should fill your “Duty progress” bar enough to cross the first indicator.
- While it may be tempting to buy donuts from the vending machine at the police station, it’s not very cost-efficient. Bringing your own food is a better option.
- Lastly, remember that socializing is important for your work efficiency. Try to maintain your social status by not letting it fall to the yellow star mark.
The police job is a good way to make money in the game, and you can do it from any rank. The best way to do it is to go to the city park and socialize for around 100% of the shift, then switch to the HQ and work on paperwork while doing some patrol (unimportant). Once you reach about 25% of the bar, you’ll receive another case, which will give you a perk that makes your paperwork faster. Repeat the process until you’ve reached about 75% of the bar, at this point, you’ll be rewarded with the High Rage achievement and the perk for being better on patrol.
Police Job is Required For Unlocking Trophies in Punch Club 2
In the game, there are a total of 50 trophies, including the well-deserved Platinum. To start unlocking all the trophies in Punch Club 2, you must first complete the police job. Once you’ve done this, you can begin working on the other jobs and completing the quests with them.