As any Counter-Strike player can tell you, the crosshair in this FPS is a crucial tool for accurate aiming. Whether you prefer a dynamic one that adjusts to your movement or a static crosshair that remains constant, there are plenty of options out there capable of catapulting your gameplay to new heights. In fact, some of the best professional players and popular streamers have specific crosshair settings that they like to use while playing.
Although copying the exact crosshair settings of a pro gamer or streamer won’t magically make you a pro, it can give you a head start by showing you what works best. Many players spend a lot of time adjusting their crosshairs to find the perfect size, style, and color, but we’ve made things easier for you by identifying the most popular options among the best CS2 players in the world.
|CS2 Pro Gamers||Crosshair Codes|
How to Import Counter-Strike 2 Crosshair Codes?
You can replicate these pro player’s crosshairs by importing their code.
- Simply choose your favorite gamer’s crosshair and copy it.
- Once you have the code saved somewhere, head to the Game Tab in CS2’s settings and select “Crosshair“.
- Then select “Share or Import” at the bottom. Here you can also see your own crosshair code you can copy it by clicking “Copy Your Code”.
- Here, you need to paste the CS2 crosshair code you want to use.
- After pasting CS2 crosshair code, simply press “Import” and you’ll be ready to go.
Just remember that your screen’s aspect ratio and resolution will affect how the crosshair appears when you start up a match. If you change the size, style, or color of your crosshair in the future, you may need to re-import the pro player’s crosshair code for it to appear correctly.