Football Manager 2024 Logo Packs are must-have packs for Football Manager fans who want to give the game a visual makeover. The pack includes a wide variety of real team badges in four different sizes. With this pack, every club and competition logo will be accurately represented, creating a more immersive experience for players.
FM24 logo packs can be downloaded directly from the pack’s website. To install the logo pack,
- Copy the folder you downloaded
- Paste it into your graphics folder
- Windows: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics
- MacOS: Users\name\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics
- Once you are done, you should launch the Football Manager 2024
- Head to PREFERENCES, Advanced, and then Interface in the dropdown menu.
- Find Skin in Interface, turn off the option that says “Use caching to decrease the loading times,” and turn on the “Reload skin when confirming changes in Preference.”
- When you confirm the changes, Logos will appear.
This pack is a collection of more than 300 real club badges for the latest edition of Football Manager. It includes all of the major leagues and some smaller ones, as well as a range of international federation logos. You can find more Logo Packs here.