Just like most other popular games, Kirby and the Forgotten Land also offers some hidden secrets and awards to its players. Indeed, we are talking about codes! Whether you are playing the game online or not, you can use some of Kirby and the Forgotten Land codes to enjoy additional rewards and special loot.
Thus, we have compiled all the available codes as well as a guide on how to use them in the game. Do not miss your chance to enjoy these loots, which offer Star coins, rare stones, and more!
Kirby and the Forgotten Land Codes You Can Claim Without Internet
- KIRBYTHEGOURMET – 1 rare stone and 1 car-mouth cake
- THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT – 3 rare stones
- BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM – 500 Star coins and 1 attack boost
- THANKYOUKIRBY – 1000 Star coins and 1 rare stone
- NEWADVENTURE – 300 Star coins and 1 rare stone
- CLEARDEMO – 300 Star coins
- KIRBYSTORY – 300 Star coins
- FIRSTPASSWORD – 100 Star coins
Kirby and the Forgotten Land Codes You Can Claim with the Internet
- KIRBYADVENTURECALI – 300 Star coins and 4 food items
- KIRBYNEWSDESK – 150 Star coins and 1 energy drink
- KIRBYMICROSITE – 150 Star coins and 1 attack boost
- KIRBYGAMESTOPCAN – 150 Star coins and 1 maxim tomato
- MOUTHFULMODE – 100 Star coins and 1 car-mouth cake
- GAMENEWS – One rare stone
- ADVENTUREGUIDE – One rare stone
How to Redeem Kirby and the Forgotten Land Codes?
You cannot directly use these codes as soon as you start playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Players have to save at least 50 Waddle Dees. This will help you to unlock the post office in Waddle Dee Town. Once you unlock the post office, you can visit here and talk to the postman.
Some of the above-mentioned game codes are embedded in the game and you do not need an active internet connection to claim them. On the other hand, you will need an internet connection to redeem some of them. These codes have a limited time, so do not miss your chance to claim your rewards as soon as possible.