Hi-Fi Rush is available for Xbox Series X|S and PC via Steam, and it offers both easy and hard difficulty levels. This makes it an excellent game for beginners, although it can be challenging for advanced players. It also includes a practice mode, which is a handy feature for those new to this game genre. Hi-Fi Rush aims to deliver a gameplay experience like a live show, where every beat is essential. It also has a few tricks that make it easy to play, even if you’re not a musical pro.
You can use a variety of attacks in Hi-Fi Rush, but the most important ones are special moves that will do serious damage if timed correctly.
These can be found in crates and barrels throughout the tracks. You can hit these until they break, which will drop health packs and gears that you can spend on upgrading Chai’s health or unlocking new combos.
Some Hi-Fi Rush Tips for Beginners
Hi-Fi Rush is an exciting title you will probably want to take advantage of. However, the game can be challenging to master and requires precise skill to excel at all levels. This is why many players are unsure how to play it and are looking for some sort of gameplay guide, which is here:
- First, you should try to get into the rhythm of the music in the game. This will allow you to play more fluidly and perform cool-looking combos. It may take some time to get used to the beat, but it’s important to keep trying until you can master it.
- Another gameplay tip that’s helpful in the game is to keep track of your health. This will help you survive attacks and make sure you can complete a battle without dying.
- One of the most useful skills in Hi-Fi Rush is dodging, as it will allow you to avoid enemy attacks and get out of harm’s way if needed. You can even use your dodges to jump across gaps in the map.
- You can also grab grapple points as you progress through the game, which can be handy for traversing gaps. Moreover, this move will also allow you to attack enemies from a distance, making it easier to kill them quickly.
- During combat, there are a variety of special attacks you can perform in Hi-Fi Rush. These can be much more powerful than regular attacks but require more finesse.
- Lastly, if you want to increase your scores in Hi-Fi Rush, you should try chaining together bonuses. This will increase your score multiplier by approximately 10x!